The Moray DSS LED Strobe with Noisemaker is used by scuba divers worldwide to mark lines and exist points on shipwrecks and underwater caves. The civilian version of our covert ops military strobe,This double O-ring sealed, waterproof unit will run-on only 2 C cell batteries (included) for 30+ hours.,is dive rated to 500 feet (150 m), and can be seen for miles at night (conditions permitting with a clear lens).Includes, at no additional cost, wrist lanyard and a Velcro strap. Safer and less expensive to use than standard strike flares.
RoHS compliant for sale to European Union (CE). IP68M. Made in the U.S.A. (complies with the "Buy American Act", may contain imported components).
- Twist on, rotary switch
- Moray Patented Noisemaker
- Depth Rating: 500 feet (150 m), IP68M
- Lamp: High-Intensity 7-Watt LED strobe
- Lamp Life: 10,000+ hours (36+ Million flashes)
- Burn Time: 30+ hours
- Initial Flash Rate: 120 flashes per minute (2 Hz) with fresh batteries
- Visible for several miles with a clear lens (conditions permitting)
- Batteries: 2 C-cell Alkaline (included)
- CE (European Union compliant)
- Weight: 0.75 lbs. (0.34 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.25" (18 cm) L x 1.9" (5 cm) Dia.
- USA Patents #7,496,001 & #6,168,288
- Made in the U.S.A. (complies with the "Buy American Act", may contain imported components).
- Limited Lifetime Warranty